Saturday, June 8, 2013

Upcoming trip to Taiwan!

I am going home today! I'm at the airport right now, waiting for my 15-hour flight. And because I never eat food on flights--I am overly sensitive to smells and the smell plane food makes me air sick--I will be extra hungry when I'm there :)

Although it's going to super hot and humid (90+ degrees, 81% humidity--this is really happening) there is so much food to eat; before I moved to New York, I made a list of all the things that I need to eat whenever I go home, so I will be following that list pretty closely. But because of the nature of Taiwanese food--a lot of street food and vendors that sell pretty common food--I'll be doing a lot of Meals of the Day posts, rather than a ton of individual reviews. I'll also be writing a post about my Grandma Chang, because her food is quite famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment