Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wang's Beef Noodles 老王記牛肉麵

I'm going to say right now, this is the most perfect bowl of beef noodles you will ever eat, ever. My dad has been coming here since college, and I've been eating here since I was two (apparently I had a very strong digestive system for a baby, because I was drinking soda as well). The meat here is quite different, because it has pretty much no tendon or marbling. The broth is really incredible, too--we often spot piles of MSG in the kitchen, which is proof that MSG is DELICIOUS.

In recent years, Taiwan has held annual competitions for best beef noodles, but they're really for new restaurants that need a publicity boost. Stop wasting your money trying those newcomers, because this place is really the best you'll ever have.

老王記牛肉麵
No. 15, Tao Yuen St., Taipei
台北市桃源街15號

No comments:

Post a Comment